Empty Box

alguém consegue preencher vazos com palavras
livros com vinho
ternura com adeus
materia com fluidos
certeza com ilusão
listas com cheques
serviço com bondade


você, comigo?


"I tore open the package it was an empty box, no meaning to me just an empty box.
sender was a woman. she said she's sending me everything I never gave her before.
she said: Fill it up + send it back!, so I sent her back an empty box.  
A big mistake, sent back an empty box. half in theshadows, half in the husky moonlight, 
and half insane just a sound. 
in the night I enter a valley so dark that when I look back I can't see where I began, 
I can't see my hands, I don't even know if my eyes are open. 
In the morning I was by the sea and I swam out as far as I could swim
'til I was too tired to swim anymore and then I floated 
and tried to get by strength back. Then an empty box came floatin' by, an empty box 
and I crawled inside half in the shadows, half in the husky moonlight + half insane" ~ morphine, empty box from the record Like Swimming 1997.